- Choose from an extensive variety of subjects. These include “Introduction to Ballet for Figure Skating”, “Introduction to Classical Ballet Pedagogy”, “Music Theory”, and “Choreography Basics”.
- Taught by a master teacher. Annette Thomas has dedicated her life to the art of dance, choreography and pedagogy and has a passion for combining those with figure skating. She is classically trained at Carnegie Hall and the San Juan Ballet Company and tea
ches ballet using the world-renowned Vaganova method.
- In-depth college level classes that don’t dent the budget like a typical university course.
- Individualized lessons in your own home at a time/day which is convenient for you. You set your own schedule with Annette and have the opportunity find the most comfortable place to take class over your own personal electronic device.
- Each mini-course earns AIT credits towards full “Ballet for Figure Skaters” teaching certification.
Check out this link for more information on finding the right class for you and how to sign up. You can email Annette at email@example.com for further questions. Happy New Year!